2010-01-06

Boualem Laroum: 'Algeria Can Beat Malawi'



Football technician Boualem Laroum, who was asigned by national coach Saadane to supervise Desert Foxes' opponents at the African Cup of Nations said there is nothing to stop them to beat Malawi.

"We can overcome the pitfalls of Malawi which, in spite of its modern football," as it has heavy midfield players with an absence of footballers able to make the difference on the individual level,"he told Radio Algeria international.

Meanwhile Algeria coach,Saadane told Algeria Press Agency website that he has made everything possible to come up with good results in Angola as this has crowned by a duly deserved qualification to South African 2010 World Cup.

"I have a mission that I am keen to accomplish until the end and also targets to reach with the whole team, I am still in my office and in no moment the idea of resigning did cross my mind," the Algerian coach declared, regretting the flood of "unfounded and fallacious" news reporting he quits the Algerian team. I am still in office and I have a short-term mission. I will not quit. In contrary, I am extremely excited to pursue my work until the end."

Algeria are scheduled to play Malawi on January 11 in Luanda, Southern Angola.

No comments: